Internship at AdventureLAB
ARE YOU READY TO EXPLORE THE MEANING OF AUDIENCE INTERACTION BY DESIGN?
SPRING 2019 INTERNSHIP AT ADVENTURELAB, AARHUS
I am looking for the right person to join me as an intern at AdventureLAB, the 360° integrated storytelling and experience design studio recognised for its special expertise in, and passion for, themed and branded entertainment and experiences.
You may be a student of design, media, business, experience economy, marketing, moviemaking, interactive multimedia or something else. Your own special magic may be words, images, programming, strategy, innovation, storytelling, video – or getting all of it to work together. The most important thing is that you want to join me at AdventureLAB in exploring how to benefit from a mix of the new dimensions of storytelling, interactive media, integrated marketing and experience design.
You should apply for this position, if you:
- Are as pro-active and independent as you are a teamplayer: sometimes you will have to hold down the fort if I have to attend meetings out of town on my own.
- Want to join a smaller set-up with a big vision at an exciting time: it demands thinking as a start-up to get us where we are going, so sorry about the missing receptionist, canteen chef and multi-million dollar 3D printing and VR editing facility.
- Want to feel the energy from a dedicated start-up community every weekday morning: AdventureLAB is located in the middle of Aarhus in a start-up hub with some great companies and inspiring people. We think it’s the World’s Best Office Space in Aarhus.
- Are ready to get involved in whatever tasks we handle, both for clients and for ourselves: it is not all about coming up with concepts for theme parks or experience spaces all the time. Sometimes we will be busy working in various ways with online and social media, sometimes marketing, and sometimes it will be something completely different.
- Are pretty fluent in English verbally and in writing. If you do well in Danish as well, consider it a bonus.
- Are looking for a regular, non-salary internship relevant to your career for a period of 4-6 months.
- Want to leave your mark on AdventureLAB, as much as an internship here will be designed to leave a lasting, positive mark on you.
- Want to work in close collaboration with an award-winning creative director, who is deeply involved and widely connected with the themed entertainment and experience industry, who have handled internship programs for more than a decade.
If this is you, please send me your application in any digital format you would like. Tell me your reason for applying for an internship, and why you should be chosen:
- What are your future career plans, and how is an internship at AdventureLAB relevant to them?
- What do you expect from an internship at AdventureLAB?
- What will you bring to AdventureLab, and why should you be chosen over other applicants?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, and remember to add all the practical stuff, like: where do you study, when should your internship begin and end, according to your education plans.
Your application may be in either English or Danish.
Furthermore, as an International Board member of the Themed Entertainment Association, I will endorse my new intern for a Themed Entertainment NextGen Membership, if you’re interested. If membership is granted, AdventureLAB will sponsor your membership fee for a year.
I look very much forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com
Klaus Sommer Paulsen